CRIME RISK REPORTS from SecurityGauge®
An objective and quantitative assessment of crime and security risks for any address in the U.S. Rapidly identify the level and type of crime risk at any U.S. address.
CRIME RISK REPORTS include:
- Site-specific Crime Risk Ratings
- 7 heatmaps by crime type for site & vicinity
- Trends & forecasted crime risk
- Points of interest in the vicinity
- And More!
2015 Database Now Available
Get the latest crime risk Ratings, Maps, Trends & more for any U.S. address
TOTAL CRIME RISK292
Higher risk than 97% of U.S. addresses
- TOTAL Violent Crime 288
- Homicide 151
- Rape 78
- Armed Robbery 532
- Aggravated Assault 393
- TOTAL Property Crime 297
- Burglary 179
- Larceny-Theft 335
- Vehicle Theft 376
SecurityGauge®is the only source for Puerto Rico Crime Risk data
Bayamón, PR 00961
48,000 X the Spatial Accuracy
of the current industry leader
The current industry leader's maps provide information by census tracts.
SecurityGauge uses high resolution data to predict to 100 sq. meter areas, which is 48,000 times smaller than the median census tract, and 1.2 Million times smaller than the average census tract in America.
Proven predictive accuracy that consistently exceeds 90%
across multiple industries
Based on 350,000 policy years of insurance data and actual theft claims with SecurityGauge Crime Risk Ratings assigned to each address.
- Cutting-edge crime & fraud analytics
- Precision Maps, Ratings & Trends by Crime Type
- 48,000 X the spatial accuracy of the closest competitor
- Proven predictive accuracy that consistently exceeds 90%
- Priced below current industry leader
- Instantly available 24/7